Thursday, April 4, 2013

Limerick Poems




Pig
By: Alexander

There once was a pig
who wore a big wig
it got torn off
he yell with a coff
and then he ate a fig



Little BROTHER

He always gets his way

He always gets to play

But, I love him so

You have to know
He's special in a way


- Juliana




The Tree and the Flee
By: Maddie

There once was a tree
Who had an annoying flee
The tree had to sneeze
So the tree went weeze
NO MORE NNOYING FLEES!






Lunch
By: Andrew

There once was a man who ate lunch,
His best friend was at a nice brunch,
Miles came in and went splat,
I think he was really so flat,
They saw this and spit out a punch!



Fat Cat
By: Makayla

There once was a fat cat
Who couldn't chase rats
They put him on a diet
The cat was not so quiet
Now he chases bates


Swirl the Dog


Swirl the dog loved to play fetch

People watched her while they sketched
One day she ate a tick
Then got very sick
And she never again wanted to fetch
-Holly


The Turtle
by: Noelle

There once was a turtle named Head
He lived in the town of Ned
He moved away without notice
As he crept to the town of Lotus
When he got there he went straight to his bed


That Old Man
By: Benjamin

There was an old man
Who lived in a can
Who lost his hat
There was a fat cat
Who ate that old man



my Limerick poem
By: krista

There once was a ladybug

Who bugged anyone she could bug

One day she went splat!

Oh boy that was sad

But never again did she bug



FOOD!

I want to pick a food I like
I started to eat a shiny spike
I didn't find the perfect food
I shifted to a no good mood
I started to eat a food I like

A limerick by: Theodore

1 comment: