Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Beach

By: Noelle


       We were going to the beach. I liked the beach, but the driving was bad because I was sick - I thought. It was almost midnight by the time we got in, but we made it. I went to bed.
       In the morning I got out of bed and got out some toys to play with. I turned on the TV. While I watched TV I made a big toy that was so cool. I showed my dad the thing I made. He said it was good. I think he wasn't telling the truth but I made do with it.
       A couple hours later we went to the beach. At the beach, I went running into the water with my boogie board. The water was so cold but I made do with it. I saw lots of fish. They were so cool under the water. You could almost see the sand. You could feel the sand and sticks. I made a big big castle with my dad. There was a sea turtle nest too. I picked up a crab. It was odd - he was yellow. Most crabs are orange and red. The beach is cool.
       The next day we went to the beach again. It was so hard to walk though when I finally I made it to the deep end. It was so nice. The sand felt good, but the sticks felt bad. The fish touched my feet. My feet were too big for their mouths.
       Then, a couple days later, we went home. I was sad, but I was also happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment