Thursday, October 6, 2011

Summer Vacation

By: Holly
       Guess what?! This summer, I went to my granddad's house. When I went upstairs to put my things away, I saw something out the window! It was big, blue, and bulky. I wondered what it was. It was a big swimming pool, but it wasn't full of clean water. It was full of brown, yucky, rusty water. (By the way, my grandparents do not have clean water. Even the bathtub water stinks!) That night I went to bed thinking about the water.
       The next morning, my uncle got a filter for the pool. When I saw my aunt in the pool, I asked, ”Why are you in that pool?” She said, “I am just swimming around.”
       “Can I come in?” I asked.
       “Sure you can.”
       I went inside, got my swimsuit on, and hopped in. Brrrrrrr! The water was cold, but soon I was swimming around. When I put my goggles on and went under, it was all brown. It was really weird. Then we made currents and floated in the them.
       In the end, we got out. The the next day I went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment