Thursday, October 6, 2011

Smoky Mountains

By: Regina


       On my summer vacation I went to the Smokie Mountains. We drove to the Hampton Hotel, walked in, and noticed that there was water on the floor. So we packed up our luggage and left.
       We drove in circles for hours and minutes before we saw a cabin. We rented a log cabin and stayed. I took out my stuff and placed it on the bathroom table. Then we headed out to the swimming pool.
       The pool was fancy and huge. I almost drowned because I dove in too hard and fast. I got out of the pool and headed out to Red Lobster.
       I looked at the menu and saw great choices but chose spaghetti and meatballs. The food was very delicious to me. The waiter came over to our table and asked if we wanted dessert . We agreed - no dessert. So when we left we headed out to a candy store.
       At the candy store we got five bars of chocolate. Beside the store was a wildlife exhibit. I walked and saw frogs and birds. An hour later I went back to our cabin and watched T.V..
       The next day we left to go back home. The trip was so much fun because I was with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment