Thursday, October 6, 2011

New York City

By: Krista


       When I went to New York I had a blast. I rode the subway to tons of places - like to the spot of the twin towers. It turned out they are rebuilding them.
       I also like the food. My favorites are their pasta and cheesecake. The pasta has a nice creamy sauce that gives you a really good flavor, and the
cheesecake has strawberries, whipped cream,and a delicious cake. Their street hotdogs are the best.
       One of my favorite places was the world's largest toy store, Toys R Us. It's huge! One of the most exciting places in New York is the statue of liberty. She is so tall and beautiful.
       On Saturday, we went to central park. It was so fun! We got to play on the playground, look at their plantation garden, and I even got to pet a horse. On Sunday, we left to go back home. I had fun in New York, and one day I'll be able to go back.
       When we got home we went to bed because we were all exhausted. In the morning, I got up, ate breakfast, and went outside to play with my two
best friends, Aliyah and Katelyn. We had a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment